Tag Archives: EU

Community licences and the Interbus Agreement

Currently, UK bus and coach operators carrying out international journeys must hold a standard international operator's licence and a community licence for journeys to, from or through the EU and EEA. As a member of the EU, the UK participates in the Interbus Agreement. This agreement allows bus and coach operators to carry out occasional services...
Read more

What Bus and Coach Drivers form the UK may need to do to drive in the EU and EEA when the UK leaves the EU on 29th March 2019

From 28 March 2019, bus and coach drivers from the UK will need extra documentation to drive in the EU and EEA. (EU Countries and European Economic Area - Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway). Switzerland is neither an EU nor EEA member but is part of the single market . In the event that the UK leaves...
Read more